Barefoot Coffee Roasters is supporting San Jose Youth Shakespeare during A Midsummer Night’s Dream with freshly supplied coffee.
Fresh brewed Barefoot coffee will be hot and ready during intermission in the Green Room as an important part of our fund-raising at intermission. Ask Ursula or Sarah what varietal we are serving!
Also in the Green Room and not to be missed – come before the show, during intermission, and after the show:
- Enjoy hand made goodies including homemade gluten, wheat, and nut-free treats.
- Send a candy castgram or a rose to cast members.
- Purchase a new, original Shakespeare mosaic poster made from five thousand YouthShakes photos.
- Purchase a numbered and signed reproduction of the original watercolor artwork for A Midsummer Night’s Dream. One of our cast members created the original – find her playing the harp and other instruments this week for the play!
- Browse for other reproductions (and one original) of of artwork created by the company for previous plays!
- Enjoy at the hand drawn color on the large white board – a YouthShakes tradition for our productions at Historic Hoover Theatre.
- We accept donations in the Green Room, too, as well as online.
- Greet our actors, crew, and creative directors in the Green Room and the patio after the show.
Barefoot Coffee Roasters have been creating culinary coffees since 2003. Direct Trade farm fresh beans roasted to order in small batches to highlight origin character and extract wildly intense flavors. Metro Silicon Valley Best Coffee Roaster every year 2007-2013.
Youth Shakespeare is thankful for the support of our sponsors!