Date(s) - Apr 28, 2013
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Houge Park Studio
SUNDAY, APRIL 28th, 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. at Houge Park
2:00 Act 1, Scene 5 with music and dance (Emma and Jeanette Rumsby excluded)
3:00 Rehearse violin music (Anais and Isabel)
3:00 Practice Romeo and Tybalt fight
3:30 Act 4, Scene 3 (Emma excluded)
4:00 Abhi, Ananya, and Galen only
SUNDAY, APRIL 28th, 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Hoover Theatre
6:00 Meet at stage door for load-in, stage setup, and lighting setup.
VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! DADS and older cast members, this is your chance .
We have only two weeks left to rehearse the show, and there is a lot of work left to do. Here is a list of the remaining rehearsals, with some additional dates added. As usual, I will send detailed updates for each individual session. Please communicate any conflicts to Claire so she can update our calendar. We have reached the point where any absences are very hard to work around, so please make the production a priority.
• Thursday, April 18th: rehearsal, 6 to 9:30 p.m.
• Saturday, April 20th: rehearsal, 11 to 5 p.m.
• Sunday, April 21st: rehearsal, 2 to 5 p.m.
• Tuesday, April 23rd: rehearsal, 6 to 9:30 p.m.
• Thursday, April 25th: rehearsal, 6 to 9:30 p.m.
• Saturday, April 27th: rehearsal, 11 to 5 p.m.
• Sunday, April 28th: rehearsal, 2 to 5 p.m.; move into Hoover starting at 6 p.m. and start stage/lights setup (volunteers needed)
• Monday, April 29th: dress rehearsal in the evening, possibly some rehearsal in the late afternoon
• Tuesday, April 30th: second dress rehearsal, 7 p.m.
Note that most of the evening rehearsals involve small groups so chaperones are usually not needed. We will need chaperones for the Sunday rehearsals. Please volunteer your time.