Date(s) - Mar 17, 2017
Houge Park Studio
Presumably Friday or Thursday. Contact Bob Rumsby for the actual time.
Here is the plan for the performance week, March 18th to 24th:
• Saturday, March 18th, move-in with Jim Smith’s crew starts at 6 am, lighting setup starts as soon as the stage and towers are in place (around 9 am), cue-to-cue with whole cast starts as soon as lights are set (not sure yet what the cast call time will be)
• Saturday, March 18th, opening show, 7 pm
• Sunday, March 19th, show at 3 pm
• Monday and Tuesday free
• Wednesday, March 22nd, show at 7 pm
• Thursday, March 23rd, show at 7 pm
• Friday, March 24th, shows at 1 pm (school performance) and 7 pm (closing). Strike and cleanup will happen after the show on Friday night.
• Saturday, April 1st, cast party and costume return
Ticket prices for all shows will be $15 (advance) and $20 (door).
The timing on Saturday, March 18th, is going to be tight, but I think we can treat the 7 pm show as a regular performance. We will do a full dress rehearsal at Houge Park in March, as discussed at the production meeting, and we will make sure that the cast is very familiar with handling entrances, exits, fight scenes, props, etc. on the Hoover stage before the opening show.