Date(s) - Aug 03, 2013
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
Houge Park Studio
From the Director August 2:
SATURDAY, AUGUST 3rd, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 11:00 Run-through of Acts 4 and 5: entire cast needed
- 2:00 Remedial work on various scenes plus diction work: entire cast should plan to be available until 5 p.m.
- 4:00 Jim Smith will need help from a few volunteers to load the lower platform stage onto his trailer.
SUNDAY, AUGUST 4th, 4:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- 4:30 to 7:30 Final rehearsal at Houge Park.
- 5:00 Load-in starts at Hoover Theatre. Volunteers needed for initial stage and lighting setup at Hoover.
Jim Smith will return to Houge Park to pick up the towers and other stage pieces when the lower stage is in place, so we will need volunteers at both Houge and Hoover during the evening.
Anyone who wants to help Chris with lighting should go to Hoover at 5 p.m. Lighting setup will continue on Monday afternoon (time TBD). Sharon and Ziad should plan to be there on Monday afternoon (and Hannah?).
• Saturday, August 3rd, 11 to 5 p.m. (run-through)
• Sunday, August 4th, 4:30 to 10 p.m. (final rehearsal at Houge Park, then move into Hoover)
• Monday, August 5th, stage/lighting setup and rehearsal at Hoover, times TBD
• Tuesday, August 6th, first dress rehearsal, 6 p.m.
• Wednesday, August 7th, second dress rehearsal, 7 p.m.