Date(s) - Jul 05, 2013
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Houge Park Studio
Tonight’s rehearsal is from 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
The deadline for learning lines is tomorrow, Saturday, July 6th.
6:30: Act 1, Scene 2
7:30: Act 3, Scene 2 (without Sophia)
Nathan, please come tonight as well at about 7. I would like to look at a couple of things with you before Saturday’s rehearsal.
The ensemble boys are not needed tonight.
I will send the schedule for Saturday later today or tonight.
After the Saturday rehearsal there will be a production meeting (at 3 p.m.). At least one parent from all cast member families is required to attend.
July 1 from the Director:
- Tuesday, July 2nd – Merchant rehearsal, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 3rd – Revive a few R&J scenes, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 5th – Merchant rehearsal, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 6th – Merchant rehearsal, 10 a.m., followed by production meeting
- Sunday, July 7th – Revive a few R&J scenes, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.”