Date(s) - Jul 03, 2013
6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Houge Park Studio
More details for tonight’s meeting:
• I haven’t heard from some of the chorus–let me know if you can come tonight or Sunday.
• Ditto with the friars, so I’m doubtful about doing any friar scenes, except possibly a speech from Andrew.
• Mary, are you coming? Patrick is coming. Jeanette Rumsby is unavailable.
• We will definitely work on the Queen Mab scene, so we need Joey, Ry, Kendrick, Tom, and Galen for that. We will probably sub Marshall in for Abhi.
• We will not work on the Nurse scenes tonight–that will happen on Sunday evening.
• Ditto with the Peter/musicians scene–Sunday, not tonight.
• We can also work on R&J scenes/speeches with Marshall, Bianca, and Sharon.
• The apothecary scene is out because Luke is at camp.
• Paul and Marshall can rehearse the fight, using the dowels and rubber daggers, if they would like.
July 1 from the Director:
- Tuesday, July 2nd – Merchant rehearsal, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, July 3rd – Revive a few R&J scenes, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Friday, July 5th – Merchant rehearsal, 6:30 to 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 6th – Merchant rehearsal, 10 a.m., followed by production meeting
- Sunday, July 7th – Revive a few R&J scenes, 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.”