“Come now; what masques, what dances shall we have, To wear away this long age of three hours Between our after-supper and bed-time?”
Countdown to opening night: the sets have been built, the props have been assembled, costumes are ready to be donned. A Midsummer Night’s Dream opens Wednesday and runs through Sunday – join us for the revels!
A Midsummer Night’s Dream:
- Wednesday, August 13 – 7 p.m.
- Thursday, August 14 – 7 p.m.
- Friday, August 15 – 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 16 – 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 16 – 7 p.m.
- Sunday, August 17 – 3 p.m.
- $8 in Advance
- $10 the day of show
- Children 7 and Under are Free.
At The Historic Hoover Theatre
1635 Park Avenue, San Jose
San Jose Youth Shakespeare is also generously supported, in part, by a Cultural Affairs grant from the City of San Jose. We are also grateful for grants from the Arts Council of Silicon Valley, Silicon Valley Creates, and Links Through Learning.